Milkmaid's Recipe Box

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I'm such a FARMER at heart-- even a CALF knows that so much in life is about the FOOD! (A bit of a "bio" about me can be found way down near the bottom.)

You can find a recipe index entitled "Labels" down along the right side, starting below the picture of the farm. Then, below the "Label" list are pictures of some of my old "standbys"-- click on their picture and it should take you to the recipe.

You will see no advertising on my blog; this means there is no monetary benefit for me having "visitors" or "joiners"-- having said that, if you do wish to JOIN my blog, you can do so by scrolling w-a-y down to near the bottom of the page...

My Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Peanut Butter - Kiss Cookies

This cookie's recipe is almost "everywhere"!

When I googled "peanut butter blossom cookies", ONLY 450 THOUSAND sites popped up!!!!!   So, according to the amount of ingredients you have on hand, or the look you like, take your pick from the many recipes others have already posted. For example, check this out (copy/paste this link if necessary):  https://www.google.com/search?q=peanut+butter+blossom+cookies&espv=2&biw=1164&bih=570&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=L4SVVNnWK4KdyASvnYCgAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg

The particular recipe I 
chose to make these can be found at: http://americanheritagecooking.com/2014/12/peanut-butter-blossoms/

Because I made these larger than the 
"2 tablespoon-sized" dough balls, I added
almost two minutes to the baking time 
that was suggested in the recipe I used.

As with any recipe, you know your oven
best and you know how you'd like your
cookie to end up--  dryer, or more moist.
Bake according to your oven, your likes!






No comments:

Post a Comment